Download Unibet Android app and receive £30 Money Back new customer offer
Unibet is one of Europe’s leading bookmakers, so it should come as no surprise that the Unibet App is equally impressive.
There are plenty of reasons why you should consider getting the Unibet App for Android too, as we will detail below…
How to download Unibet Android app
The Unibet App for Android is very easy to download. But first you will need to register your new account with Unibet.
To download the Unibet app for Android, enter the web address below into your mobile browser.
Because Android devices are set up not to allow you to install betting apps from Google Play (purely because Google do not support real money gambling apps), it’s necessary to slightly adjust the settings on your device first.
This is completely safe to do if you follow these simple steps:
- Locate the “Settings” tab on your device
- Select the tab marked “Security”
- Ensure that there is a tick in the “Unknown Sources” box
You are now ready to get the Unibet app for Android. Simply go to the Unibet site:
- Tap on the 3 dots in the top right hand of your device
- Select “Add to Home”
- Name the Bookmark as you see fit
- You now have a shortcut to Unibet on your mobile
Unibet App Features
There are some excellent features available with the Unibet mobile app.
It is worth reiterating that the Unibet mobile app is available to download for your iOS or Android devices, and comes with the following features:
- Easy switching between Sports, Casino, Live Casino, Games, Bingo and Poker
- User-friendly experience
- Live in-play betting on loads of different sports markets
- Live streaming of football, horse racing, etc (stream over 40,000 live sporting events a year)
- Fantastic odds on the biggest sporting events
- £30 Welcome Bonus for new customers
- Regular Unibet promotions and free bets available
- Sports-specific push notifications
Unibet Promotion Offers
Unibet promotions never used to be quite as commonplace as with some of their rival online bookmakers, but there are a growing number available today.
To begin with there’s the Unibet new customer welcome offer, where upon making a deposit and placing your first bet up to a maximum £30, should your bet lose, you will then be rewarded with your money back as bonus money. So:
- £30 Money Back Unibet new customer offer – Get a refund of up to £30 if you lose your 1st bet, with a minimum deposit from £10.
In addition to the Unibet sign-up offer, other Unibet promotions include:
- In-Play Free Bet Club – Get a £10 In-Play Free Bet every week when you place five or more £10 In-Play bets on Football
- Unibet 90+ Cash Back – All losing Correct Score, Half Time/Full Time, First Goalscorer and Last Goalscorer bets of £5 or more, and up to £30, will be refunded if a goal is scored after the 90th minute.
- Acca Rush – Get a 25% profit boost on Premier League 1X2 five-folds
- Refer a Friend and earn yourself up to a total of £200 – Inviting friends to Unibet will allow you to earn some decent cash. You can earn £40 pure cash for every friend you invite, meaning you can make up to £200 if you refer up to 5 friends!
- BetUP – an innovative pool-betting game, where players score points by predicting events in a live football match – the highest scorers win a share of the prize pool
How to bet with Unibet App?
Placing a bet with Unibet app is very quick, easy and very straightforward so, for example, should you want to back Juventus to beat Real Madrid in the Champions League final, you would simply do the following:
- Select the sport (football) and event (Champions League) you wish to bet on
- Clicking on the betting option you want in the betting market of your choice (in this case Juventus to win in the Champions League final)
- This will add the bet to your slip – Juventus @ 19/10 in 90-minutes or you can get Juventus at Evens to win the trophy
- Enter your stake and you will have your bet placed in seconds when confirming your bet – ideal for betting on the go or for live in-play betting!
Unibet App: What we think of the app and grade
Although not quite the headline grabber when compared to some of their rivals, the Unibet mobile app is still among the best in the business and there is plenty to commend it.
The Unibet sportsbook app has a great range of betting opportunities and odds are always at the competitive end of the market.
There’s a wide variety of live in-play betting options and live streaming on offer too, which always earns extra bonus points.
The Unibet app comes with a decent Unibet free bet, although it would be preferable were it to be available to all new customers, not just those who start with a losing bet.
There are no negative issues with the Unibet app for Android, so all in all we would be looking to be in the region of a B+ or 8.5/10 score for the Unibet app overall.
Unibet Android App FAQ’s & Answers