Get the MarathonBet Android app for betting & get a £20 free bet!
MarathonBet are an independent sportsbook company who provide odds and betting on all manner of sports, along with major events outside the sporting world.
MarathonBet are widely renowned for their great value betting odds and superb customer service which has been developed over their 20+ year history in the business.
Along with the exemplary website, customers can now also access sports betting on the Marathonbet app for Android.
How to get the MarathonBet Android App
To download and use the Marathonbet app for Android, users must first register to become a member of Marathonbet. Then just follow these simple instructions…
- Visit MarathonBet and click on the Android icon to download the Marathonbet app APK file to your device
- On your device go to your ‘Settings’ menu, then to Security > Unknown Sources and click on “Allow” or the app will not install.
- Find the previously downloaded MarathonBet.apk file and tap on it to install. Usually by dragging the top of the screen.
- Once installed, run the MarathonBet Android app as normal on the device.
- Log into MarathonBet as normal (registration is required)
MarathonBet App Features
When starting the MarathonBet app, users are greeted with the familiar graphic style of the main website, with lots of options available at the click of a button.
Below is a list of the MarathonBet Android app features.
- Fast and simple user Interface
- Live Button – Displaying ongoing events
- In-Play betting on big sporting events like Football & Tennis
- Cash-out service
- “Advancebet” Feature – Giving more flexibility with funds
- Full statistical analysis
- ‘Quickbet’ for instant betting
- Top 5 featuring the top current events
- Always offer the biggest odds on all sports
- Over 20 different payment methods accepted
- Access to Marathonbet app for Android sister sites including Casino
MarathonBet Promotion Offers
The MarathonBet free bet welcome offer is a £20 free bet when you sign-up using code ‘TV20’. Once you have deposited (£10 minimum) and placed a qualifying bet you will then receive your £20 MarathonBet free bets.
This Marathon free bet offer is actually a 100% matched deposit bonus, capped at £20, so if your first deposit is more than £20, then the value of your MarathonBet free bet will be £20.
How to bet with Marathonbet App
- Open the Marathonbet App on your mobile device
- On the main page click on Sports to be taken to latest events
- Click on odds to move to Betslip or use ‘QuickBet’ feature
- Or if you want another market for a match, click on match to go to markets
- Choose your market and price from the match odds list
- Click on the price you want to take
- Go to the Marathonbet Betslip
- Enter your chosen stake
- Click to confirm your bet and you’re on!
Marathonbet App: What we think of the App and Grade
The Marathonbet app for Android offers all that it’s main site does, complete with account management, secure transactions and good customer service that Marathonbet are known for.
Options such as “Quickbet” and “Top 5” helps to make the user feel immersed, with these options actually being useful to gamers when placing bets.
They also offer specialised account services on both PC and their Marathonbet app, including their unique “Advancebet” feature, which gives users the facility to place further bets if funds are unavailable, based on the outcomes of unsettled bets, giving you further freedom to place bets without the hassle of waiting on returns.
Although they currently do not stream live events which loses points, MarathonBet does have live betting, with updated stats and live odds during matches, which cover everything from Football to Tennis and American Sports.
The MarathonBet app, like its bigger sibling on PC could do with a fresh upgrade, but where the PC website struggles to differentiate between different events, the mobile app does an excellent job of keeping items clear on screen on nearly all occasions.
Overall the MarathonBet app may be missing one or two features such as live streaming, but they’re heading in the right direction now.