Download the 188bet Android app and get a £20 free bet!
188Bet are one of the largest online bookmakers in Europe with a primary focus on the Asian market.
We are currently experiencing some issues with this brand, we recommend choosing another brand in the meantime.
The popular online gaming company have now released their 188Bet App for Android, giving players access to its vast betting and gaming markets on the go directly from your mobile devices and tablets!
How to Download the 188Bet Android app
In order to use the 188Bet App you will firstly need to register yourself a new account by filling out their simple online registration form and registering a payment method.
However, the 188Bet App for Android isn’t available for download on Google Play/Android App Store. Therefore, a simple security setting has to be changed to allow the app to be downloaded and installed directly from the 188Bet site.
Follow the steps below to get the 188bet App download:
- Press the menu button on your device
- Go to “Settings”
- Click on “Security”
- Go to “Unknown Sources” and select this to allow unknown downloads.
- Open a web browser on your mobile device
- Go to https://m.188bet.co.uk/en-gb/
- Click on download app as an .apk file to download the app
- Open the app to access 188bet for Android
- Log into 188Bet as normal (registration is required)
188bet App Features
The 188Bet Mobile app comes with a great set of features including:
- Access to ‘Bet £10, Get £20’ 188bet free welcome bet on mobile
- 100’s of Sportsbook markets and great odds
- Text commentary in a dedicated “live centre”
- Esports, Casino, Games and much more
- Easy to use Betslip
- Access to all 188bet promotions
- Live in-play sports betting
- Manage your account
- Great customer service 24/7
- Safe and secure payment processing
188Bet Promotions & Offers
This 188 App for Android has a brilliant free bet for new players, by way of a £20 free bet on your first bet of £10.
Simply register with 188bet, deposit £10 and bet that amount to be credited with a £20 188Bet free bet.
Elsewhere, 188Bet offers plenty of other chances to collect free bets and free spins on a regular basis from their great 188Bet promotions section which you can access easily on the 188Bet Android app.
- Free slots spins
- Up to £100 free bets on slot games
- Five-fold or more ‘Acca insurance’ (money back if one selection loses)
- Daily Poker Freerolls
- Enhanced Odds
Make sure to login to 188bet App to check out the offers on show each day and you won’t miss a thing.
How to bet with 188bet App
Here’s an example of how to place a bet on the 188Bet App:
- Open the 188bet Mobile App on your device
- On the main page click on ‘Football’ to be taken to latest matches
- If you want odds from win-draw-win, click on odds to move to Betslip
- Or if you want another market for a match, click on the match to go to markets
- Choose your market and price from the match odds list
- Click / Tap on the price you want to take
- Go to the 188bet Betslip
- Enter your stake
- Click to confirm your bet and you’re on!
188Bet App: What we think of the App and Grade
The 188Bet mobile app manages to bring together the Sportsbook, Casino and Live Casino in one manageable package on a clean and bright interface.
Their Casino features popular favourites such as Blackjack and Poker, along with great slot games such as Thunderstruck, Game Of Thrones and Mega Moolah.
The Live 188bet Casino gives you access to many different types of Blackjack, Baccarat and Roulette games and much more besides.
188bet for Android is a very user friendly betting experience and comes with similar access to ‘Account Management’ as the PC version.
The main focus of the 188bet mobile app is the Sportsbook, which has as many as 3000 individual sporting events available to bet on at any one time. For football fans especially, 188Bet covers some 400 different leagues across the world!
Latest enhanced offers or specials are on the main page whenever available, along with a digest of the daily sporting news and information.
Installation is a little tricky due to Google’s policy on betting based apps, but most users should find little trouble getting the app up and running. (see above instructions)
And remember if you don’t want to download the 188Bet Mobile App, you can also login and use the site directly through your mobile device’s Internet browser.